Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I am starting off the new year with a new blog!  In the past, I have not done so well at posting regularly on a blog but I will endeavor to do better with this one.

A new Year, a new Blog, and a new Pattern!  Very soon I will be releasing the second pattern in the Fiber Art Bowls series (yes, more to come!)  Some of you are familiar with the classes I have taught for Thread Painted Flower Bowls and Leaf Bowls.  Many students and observers have asked for patterns.  Earlier this year I released the Thread Painted and Embellished Flower Bowls pattern and soon will be releasing Thread Painted and Embellished Leaf Bowls. Here is a sneak peek:

I have always made leaf bowls in fall colors.  During one of my classes a student made a 'spring leaf' in a beautiful bright green and I just fell in love with the color.  This bowl isn't finished yet!  I still have to add embellishments, so stay tuned for more...

3 comments:

  1. Angela, the bowl is gorgeous!even without embellishments.
    Good luck with your new blog- I too have not been good at posting to my blog but I am going to try to be better this year! We will see if I am successful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait. What? That is a bowl?! Beautiful!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you hadn't said that it was a bowl, I wouldn't have thought it!!

    ReplyDelete